It seems that today nobody is ignorant of Jeffrey Epstein‘s murder and what he did during his infamous life.
While the news about Epstein continues to circulate people continue to speculate on whether or not he was murdered. The important thing to be asking isn’t if but rather why…
It’s obvious that he was murdered. Anyone can see that there is nothing consistent in the Jeffrey Epstein Files other than that fact.
The Facts So Far:
- Guards weren’t normal Correctional Officers hired by the facility holding Epstein.
- Security cameras in the area where Epstein died were broken.
- Epstein claimed he was attacked by his cellmate 2 weeks prior; not suicidal. Media hinted at suicide attempt to prepare the public for their coming narrative.
- Bones were broken in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck. This was indicative of strangulation with great force. Something that couldn’t be generated by hanging oneself from a bunk bed.
- Other prisoners heard Epstein calling for help and “shrieking”. That would be hard to do when your windpipe is being closed by a sheet…
So, Why Was He Killed?
Because he blackmailed a lot of people. It’s actually a pretty simple answer.
The FBI found many video tapes with powerful people’s names on them. Their contents have never been released to the public so its left to us to speculate what could be on them.
It’s been said that he made a living from blackmail. That’s the reason he created Pedophile Island.
The people who murdered him think they’re safe now, but they’ve just made themselves bigger targets.
We are onto you and we are still investigating.
What are “The Epstein Files”
Consider the investigation into Epstein and his affiliates ongoing.
We may not be able to link them to their crimes but we can expose their associations and assassinate their characters.Like & Follow Us!
Founder of CounterGlobalist.com
My mission: defeat the globalists by using their own tactics against them.