A scandal as old as civilization… The world’s ruling class is feeding on the innocence of children. It has been known by many names… PEDOGATE, PIZZAGATE, PEDOWOOD, even WATERGATE. Powerful people are implicated: the Clintons, the Podestas, the Windsors (British Royal Family)… to name but a few.
Now we point your attention to Tom Hanks. This beloved actor and comedian reportedly has connections to Jeffrey Epstein and has even had claims made against him that he “purchased” a girl “for sex” from her father. Hanks’ Instagram posts led researchers to a huge scandal that could possibly include Wayfair.com selling children as overpriced items on their site.
UPDATE: There are rumors that Tom Hanks was listed in Jefferey Epstein’s flight manifest. We could not find any evidence to verify these claims. Any information you would like to provide can be sent to us via this form.
Why did Tom Hanks post an image that contained a child porn code for pedophiles?
A code to unlock child pornography in search engines… You read that right.
Tom Hanks’ post on Instagram actually led investigators to find a code that unlocks child pornography on the Yandex search engine. The documentary posted here shows search results for “SRC USA”.
We investigated and found that Yandex has removed the inappropriate content that was displayed when one enters “SRC USA”. But if you search for “SRCUSA” ,”SRCGIRL”, “SRCBOY” and “SRCKIDS” without the space you will find that the same results from this video can still be found. It’s odd that Yandex is refusing to fix this issue. It’s almost as if it’s being done on purpose.
Then came Wayfair
When people started hearing about this code, some claimed to have used it to find pictures of missing children who were connected to overpriced items on Wayfair.com; products that seemed to be named after them. Oddly, these missing children had very unique names in most instances.
These researchers alleged that if one combines the SKU number from the overpriced items on Wayfair with “SRCUSA” or “USSRC” (example “SRCUSA Z76568”) pictures of the missing children would pop up in the results. This led to a theory that children were being sold through Wayfair.com and trafficked to pedophiles.
We tried to recreate the results that the creators of the Wayfair theory said they found but could not. When you combine the code “SRCUSA” with the SKU number for the overpriced products from Wayfair nothing came up but pictures of American Flags and a couple of other patriotic products. We also tried with “USSRC”; as some people reported that this code also worked to link Wayfair products to explicit images of the missing children or even normal photos of those children..
Although we could not find evidence of this connection we don’t discount the possibility that Yandex took measures to change their results after the Wayfair scandal went viral on social media. When we investigated Wayfair.com we did find overpriced items that shared the names of missing children. However, some of the alleged products going around the internet in viral photos, such as the “Zodiac Pillows” for $15,000 could not be found on the site.
Interestingly, this all spawned from a post on Tom Hanks’ Instagram. Watch this documentary below to see how the Wayfair scandal was discovered…
Is Tom Hanks a Pedophile? PEDOGATE 2020, Part 2
Transcript Provided for Hearing Impaired
- Do not search for the terms discussed in this video on Yandex or elsewhere as you could be committing a crime.
The findings have been reported to authorities and the research supervised by legal counsel. No illegal imagery is shown. Do not contact or harass anyone mentioned. After thinking for a while on how to best disseminate the information I’ve received, I’ve settled on dropping this particular discovery in its own shorter video.
- The problem now is that people now know that I am interested in lost glove photos…
- And the rest of the leads and new testimonies will be in part 3…
- And then they made each little boy in 10 come up and stab him…
- I’m doing this because I consider this finding a bit more time sensitive, and I’ve already received the veiled threats and attempts to hack my social media. I knew I might receive some trolls when giving out an email and asking for information; which on one hand has proven remarkably useful…. But I wasn’t prepared for how sophisticated some of these phishing attempts would be. While some are, of course, benign spam attempts that we all get, others seem designed solely to intimidate. Like trying to reset my Twitter password or calling my phone but not saying anything. Among the threats I’ve received was this one… Quote: “You have no idea what you are getting into here or what kind of danger you are in. Think enemy of the state meets arrival. Stay far away from… and then it shows my location.
[shows location omitted for security of narrator]
- Let’s assume for a second that this person is not a troll and they really do know something I don’t. Well then what is it exactly I’m getting into here? What is it that I’m in danger of?
Police Whistleblower John Wedger
- I’m looking into it… It appeared that this girl was one of many.
- A former Scotland Yard detective, John wetter, was part of a small team investigating sex abuse allegations in London.
Police Whistleblower John Wedger
- We had dozens of young kids aging from nine to 14 years old.
- But when Officer Wedger “dug too deep” he was given a similar warning.
- I was brought before someone who is now a very very high ranked officer in the UK… indeed. And he said: “You will be thrown to the wolves. You have no idea who and what you are dealing with.” He said: “I’m warning you now, you must back away.”
- Although it can be disconcerting and at times I do wonder if what I’m doing here is even worth it. As of now I have no intention of stopping. Now the new information you’re about to see ostensibly involves Tom Hanks.
[shows a picture of a glove on the ground in front of a truck]
- First of all, it looks like an ad for Chevy…
- Whether or not Hanks is aware of any of this remains to be seen. Nonetheless, some of the images he’s posted to his social media are not only relevant to the findings… it’s how they were discovered. The person who provided this tip wishes to remain anonymous. Under the alias of VERITAS FATEOR. But why Tom Hanks? An actor I’ve loved since I was a kid. A man whose films are consistently inspirational, influential, and iconic. This is true. But it’s also true that recently a new range of theories have begun to emerge showing a different side to the Hollywood actor. Many of the claims are unfounded and nonsensical. I’m not saying they’re all bullshit… But as I did with part one; no theories will be given. Just information and context. So one reason some have recently changed their perspective of Hanks surrounds the testimony of a former Hollywood actor Isaac Kappy.
- Oh, I’m not gonna talk about Tom Hanks either… Who is also a pedophile. Tom Hanks, folks, is a pedophile. Sorry to… I’m sorry if this is uh kind of burstin’ your bubble. All this information is new…
- Isaac claimed that within hollywood a high society is involved in child trafficking.
- Yea, f*ckin’ Tom Hanks…. is a pedophile. Called out, no response.
- Information he claimed was privy to because of his time spent among Hollywood’s gentility.
Isaac Kappy in “Terminator Salvation (2009)”
- I’m in their source code. these people are being taken up north to San Francisco some sort of R&D project for a new Terminator…
Isaac Kappy talking about Tom Hanks
- And this… make no mistake, this is a cult. There is a widespread cult that is worldwide. And by the way, the proof is in the fucking pudding. If I’m lying, sue me. Sue me. Great. Let’s go to court. Let’s have discovery.
- As Kappy’s following grew, he took measures to ensure his safety; one of which he alleged included a “dead man’s switch”.
- What does that do? It means they can’t kill me… which is good, because I like to stay alive. A deadman’s switch is uh basically, it’s like: if you die then like stuff happens, okay? Like information goes out. They can try to kill me… You know. Good luck with that!
- Many expected Kappy to continue expanding upon his testimony. Instead he uploaded one of his final videos.
- My anger at these people. These people… my anger consumed me. Did I lie about Seth Green? No, Seth Green is a pedophile. Am I afraid of something? Well I should be, because bad things are coming my way.
- Three days later Kappy was found dead in what local authorities assert was a “suicide”. It’s worth noting that Kappy was asked here if he currently felt suicidal.
- I’m not suicidal. I’m not suicidal.
- Purportedly Kappy jumped from that bridge and was hit by a truck. Soon after a controversial video began making its rounds on the Internet.
[Cuts to video of scantily dressed little girls aged approximately 4-7 working in a temple of some sort]
[Cuts to a brief movie clip from “Hearts of Desire (2007)”.][Music]
- A woman named Sarah Ruth Ashcraft accused Tom Hanks of purchasing her from her father for sex. She claims to have been abused most of her childhood.
Sarah Ruth Ashcraft
- I depersonalized a lot of this because it’s really ugly, tough stuff… I’m glad something’s being done because… Because nobody should have look back on their childhood memories and realize the things that they thought were just meaningless and innocent are anything but that. Nobody should have to discover these things about their own life.
- I noticed you have this obsession… obsession on Instagram with lost gloves.
- Well it’s lost objects. But it started with lost gloves and I uh…. Well first of all there’s a story behind them all. What happened, what happened to its mate? How did this little glove get lost? Is someone going to keep the other glove at home on the off-chance that they’re gonna pair it up? It’s, it’s a little bit of a Romeo and Juliet kind of quality to it.
- There’s a, your saying there’s a little bit of a hint of sadness to these. It’s like it’s telling you a tale but you don’t know what the tale is.
- They’re all bitter-sweet city adventures.
- Let’s take a look at some of these. I want to put this up. This is one you took and uh… Tell me, what’s going on here? Why does this, what makes this so evocative to you?
- Well first of all, I don’t touch them. I just see them and I photograph them. So I have nev..
- You don’t want your DNA on them.
- Well yeah, it could be a crime scene. Let’s not give the cops a break.
[Picture shown from Tom Hanks’ Instagram shows a glove with SRC USA written on the ground next to it]
- Notice that in this image we see another glove. But this time we also see letters. Look closely and spell them out for yourself. What does the top row spell? “SRC”. What does the bottom row spell? “USA”. Here’s what happens when you run a search for “SRCUSA” on DuckDuckGo. It shows nothing out of the ordinary. The same goes for the Images tab. And the same also goes for google. In the trailer update video I uploaded prior, I provided tips for independent researchers to use among those was to utilize multiple search engines including the Russian search engine Yandex. It’s important to understand that, just like Google or Bing, Yandex does not show child pornography and is not to be confused with a dark web search engine; many of which lead to an array of CP no matter what you type in. In part 3 we’ll attempt to expose an apparent distributor who operates within these networks. Back to Yandex. To further emphasize how similar Yandex is to Google, here are some control searches. When typing “kids”, the images are as they should be. The same goes for any other mixture of S,R and C. So if we search “RCS” “RCSUSA” and some others all of them are fine but what happens if we type in “SRCUSA”
[Shows SRCUSA Entered into Yandex Search]
[Results are little girls who look scared, some with black eyes.]
[Scantily Clad Young Girls Shown]
[Comments and Category Tags say explicit things like “young girls c*mming”]
[Hundreds of results shown]
[Child Pornography sites listed in top of results]
- In part one I showed how the term “BH kids” was almost certainly a pedophile code as it revealed indecent images of children on Google; some of which cryptically. But there are some who claimed I was making a mistake; pointing to the German use of “BH”; which means bra. This definitely helps to explain why quote: “bra” was found next to many of the images. But it does not explain the BH kids logo on the Vietnamese YouTube channel where I found the term in the first place. Furthermore, one of the most suggestive images BH kids pulled up was of this young girl; who I’ve chosen to pixelate given that the image has already been printed onto a foreign newspaper. Now, if Google’s suggestion of this image only had to do with the German word for bra typed next to kids, and not potentially indicative of a larger operation, then how do you explain this?
[SRC USA is entered into Yandex and the exact same image is found]
- All day yesterday doing a shoot with the pizzaslime blog… Is that fun for you?
- The term SRC, which is typically short for source or search, appears to act in this case as a kind of algorithmic glue for online predators on Yandex. These images are then collected and shared on Yandex profiles.
- Disturbing amounts of illegal child exploitation imagery are currently being catalogued and shared by predators on Russia’s Yandex search engine. Terms like “SRC USA” “SRC kids” “SRC boys” all surfaced images of children in varying degrees of dress; many with sexually explicit tags and comments. The Yandex child pornography problem exemplifies the failure of big tech to effectively resolve an issue which could easily be fixed by blocking or cleaning up those queries. It’s entirely possible that Tom Hanks has no connection to the term. But it would have been misleading, even dishonest, if I didn’t include that this image was how the apparent code was discovered. Additionally, because it included Tom Hanks leaving out the testimonies of Isaac and Sarah would have also left out information we felt was pertinent and it’s up to you to decide the authenticity of their claims. But what I find most bizarre is that apparently, in general, Yandex knows this is a problem. Whether or not they’re aware of the specifics this documentary remains to be seen but it does appear they’re knowledgeable of their engines failure to eliminate images showing child sexual abuse which begs the question: why aren’t they fixing it?